Where's the Love?

Nothing too deep to share today, I just thought I may as well finish off my advent sharing as today was the 4th week and the candle of Love. Something that God offers us so willingly and is proven to us through His gift of His Son. He knew exactly what He was doing when He sent Him to earth, He knew everything that would happen to Him, He knew how He would be rejected and mocked. Yet His love for us was so great that He did it anyway! I am so grateful for His love for me. No matter what I have done He still loves me. There are big ways He shows this and sometimes it is the little ways.
Like on my way to church this morning it was foggy on and off during the drive and at one point the sun was shinning through the fog making a beautiful sun dog like ring around the sun. It was beautiful! A little ways down the road the fog was so thick it looked like I was about to drive into a wall of cloud I could see a few tall structures coming out of the top of this fog, but it looked like this mysterious new world you could enter. If I was more imaginative (like a friend of mine) I could come up with a beautiful way of describing what I saw but you will have to settle for my description. But it was just a small reminder of the little cool things God creates for us!

Well that is all for me today, I need to go wrap some presents. Don't forget only one week until Christmas. I am really starting to get excited to see how my little monster reacts to Christmas :)

Comments

Popular Posts