Kitchen Day

I cannot remember the last time I have spent so much time in the kitchen in one day. It has been a very long day, but at this moment in time Two kids are peacefully sleeping (one which took much longer to convince she was tired and needed to close her eyes) supper was made and cleaned up, three batches of fondant were made, as were two cakes. And I can proudly say my kitchen is tidy and the dishwasher is running. Granted it is 11:24pm but I snuck a shower in there too. Tomorrow is another day filled with more cake and icing (if you haven't noticed I am in the midst of building a birthday cake). This is my first attempt with fondant...it tastes yummy but we will see how it will look :) 

This may be a less in-depth post but I felt I could proudly retell the accomplishments of my day. Because I am just that important! But now it is off to bed to prepare myself, hopefully for a long sleep, we will see how the 4 month old feels about that. I am constantly in awe of how blessed I truly am.
Today: a tiring day

Comments

Popular Posts