Tuesday's Thoughts, Projects and Lessons

I can't believe how quiet my house is at this moment. One napping and the other playing quietly on the floor. (of course it is the 2 year old napping, he would never play QUIETLY on the floor).  I know it won't last so I am enjoying it for a bit, too bad I have given up trying to nap because as soon as I would get settled and really start to get drowsy one little munchkin would decide it was time to get rocking.

I have a confession today. While we were in town getting a few things and heading to the chiropractor I found that all the Easter chocolate is out :) Yup, this didn't bode well for my chocolate craving I have had for a few days. So what do I do but pick up a box of 3 creme eggs...yup and I ate 2 of them. Don't worry I learned my lesson and felt quite ill after and didn't bother with the 3rd. *tisk*tisk* It was only 260 calories. I didn't take a long look at the saturated fats but it was a double digit number. Who decided that there should be a daily percentage of saturated fats anyway? Any chance I had of losing the last of this baby weight is not going to helped by eating 2 creme eggs in an hour. And might I mention that I think I eased the chocolate craving for a while :)

Other then gorging my self on chocolate I have also been busy with the little ones. My husband was working late last night and as I was getting the kids together to head to bed I needed a bathroom break, so here I was pants around my ankles and 8 month old at my feet (safe from her brothers clutches) and in  strides my 2 year old, soother in his mouth and his dearly loved sheep in one hand. He examines the situation, walks up to me and offers me the soother (actually his sisters soother as his is regulated to bed only). Thinking it was a kind offer I took it and put it in my mouth (he thought this was funny) so he handed me Baabaa (the sheep) as well. Feeling quite satisfied that mom was comforted during her stay on that odd white thing that makes so much noise, he retrieved his items and wandered off. It made me chuckle :)

Well I have been busy with the little ones (especially with the youngest doing her best to drive me loopy from lack of sleep) but last Friday I managed to get my bathroom closet organized. I am quite proud of myself so I am I figured I would enlighten you all to my achievement!

 I had actually started and I had forgotten to take the before photo. There was no way I was going to put thing
 And here is the finished project!


Pretty much accomplished thanks to Pintrest!
The inspiration came from pintrest
the two black bins are made from diaper boxes (pintrest idea)
the sheets folded into their pillow cases idea (also pintrest but adapted by me)

Okay child playing on the floor not so happy anymore. Better go be a good mom!

Comments

  1. Oooo, looks nice and organized! Did you use fabric on the diaper boxes? I haven't done that one yet, but I did cover a couple boxes with scrapbook paper using mod podge. It was fun. Also, I'm envious, I don't have a bathroom closet, or even a linen closet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of all, your bathroom closet looks AMAZING!!! Well done! It makes me wish I had a closet to organize (wait... I do... I just don't organize it).

    Secondly, there is no way you can be held accountable for eating two creme eggs... I probably would have eaten all three! So sweet and I know so bad, and yet they taste SO good!

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts