Avoidance Tactics

I should be making supper right now but there is just little motivation right now. My husband is probably working late and won't be home until 8ish and Zach got given a container of leftover macaroni earlier when he was wandering around poking and grabbing at his stomach grumbling an almost recognizable "Hungry" and the little one is in for a treat of mushed peas and carrots.

So even though I am hungry I am just not ready to make supper. Not to mention I just finished making a batch of cinnamon buns for my husband to take to work. Apparently my baking is how he repays his co-workers for helping him out...yeah I know! Not that I mind. My cinnamon buns are making a name for themselves anyway.
On a side note I recently tried making cheesecake cinnamon buns...they were good. The husband of a friend of mine came up with the idea. The first run was ok but it will need some perfecting.
Anyway, supper, its just not getting made at the moment.

So we had a busy weekend. The kids and I headed to Dawson to see my mom. My brother and his family were visiting too. It was nice to see them and hassle my nephew, who is working his way towards becoming a sullen 9 year old :) I was also able to see some family friends that I hadn't seen for a while at an 80th birthday. The Haddow's were my adopted 4-h family as well as my bosses for many years and their son, a couple years younger then me, just had a baby (So hard to believe!) So it was nice to see everyone.

Ok I lied looks like Nate is home earlier then I thought I guess I better go make supper now...OPPS! :)

Comments

Popular Posts